The unique Four-Density Solution arrests concussion within the pad. The high integrity foam remains thin to provide more room for your horse to move freely.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Provides cushion and support for the muscular system where reflex centers lie. Contracts at pressure points and fills up gaps, easing saddle fit discrepancies. Lightweight…weighs only 3 pounds!
Length: 30” (76 cm) Width: 32 ” (81 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The performance enhanced saddle pads have firm poly fiber sheets inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts which create internal stability which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
I am thrilled with my SIMPLE Boots! As a recreational rider I can now ride the trails freely and comfortably over any terrain. Thanks for a great product.
Here are some pictures of me and my Finnhorse Simo in action with Simple hoof boots. As you can see, there is no problem for us to ride or drive with boots that have studs on. The picture was taken on a road that has thick snow on and underneath there is ice. But we had very good traction with studs. We wear boots during the winter everytime we do something with our horses. In the summertime we keep a pair of Simple boots hanging on the saddle everytime we go for a ride incase we get to a bad gravel road. We are VERY pleased with Simple boos, becuase they are so SIMPLE to use. I have rheumatic arthritis in my fingers and I don't have any problems putting the boots on or taking them off. The horses like to wear them and these boots STAY ON!
Satu Tannien, Finland
Leslie Reid, Winner: Dressage Freestyle P.N.E., Pacific National Dressage Champion, Freestyle Festival, Grand Prix World Cup Qualifier