The Sport Slim Sole Horse Hoof Boot is made for a narrower hoof and lighter riding. Sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Leather at the heel inside and out conforms comfortably to your horse’s bulbs. Sport Boots are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Not just for riding, Sport boots can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken along on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
Sold in pairs.
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softe leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Narrower – 1/4” (5mm)
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
Cavallo Sport Hoof Boot Testimonials
Competing in Cavallos!
“Me and my haflinger pony Wilma have been really happy with our Cavallo Boots! Wilma was barefoot when I bought her and I wanted to give her a chance to stay that way despite planning to turn her into a competing sport pony. With Cavallo Boots, Wilma’s hoofs are doing great, even though we train 5-6 days a week on varying surfaces. We’ve also started our competing career with Cavallos!
Cavallo boots have been easy to fit, easy to put on and easy to keep clean. They stay on tight and are comfortable for Wilma!
In Finland, hoof boots are quite a new thing and people don’t know that it’s possible to compete in show jumping with boots. After buying Wilma’s boots I’ve had numerous questions on our Instagram account about going barefoot, using boots and training and competing with them. Barehoof Wilma can be found on instagram at @dancingonfourlegs !” (Picture: © Emma Pajuvesa)
-Essi Sohlman, Finland
Stony Boulders , Muddy Bogs & Rough Terrain
Out on a funride yesterday in our Cavallo sport boots. Some pretty varied terrain, stony boulders to boggy mud as well as some lovely going and they stayed put through it all keeping Beau and I happy 😊
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6