The Sport Regular Sole Hoof Boot is sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Sport boots are ideal for lighter riding and the Regular sole is shaped to fit a rounder hoof shape. Leather inside and out conforms comfortably to your horse’s bulbs. Sport boots are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Not just for riding, Sport boots can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The regular sole is suitable for a hoof that is width and length equal.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
Here is Mr. Linkon and me after our longest ride of the season. Boy were we tired! Notice Mr. Linkon has SIMPLE Boots on all four. Originally I put them on his front feet to see if that would stop the constant tripping when we were out on the trail, and it did. Then, because he was collapsing a bit in the rear from stepping on small stones, I decided to put the pair I bought for my mare on his hind feet. We had the best ride we've had in a long time. Link didn't want to turn around for home, wanted to trot on the flat and tried to canter up a small hill (I wouldn't let him). There was no tripping or faltering at all. What a great find your SIMPLE Boots have been! I showed them to my farrier and he commented that of all the boots he's seen he feels these are the best and has recommended them to some of his clients. Thank you for a great product that has made my horse happy on the trail.
Marti Ross, Moretown, VT
Thank you for sending my new SIMPLE Hoof Boots in time for our Horse 'N Hound jumping performance at Horsefest this past weekend! My draft cross horse, Flying W Farms Tiara, is newly barefoot and is quite sore on gravel footing while her hoof transitions to its new barefoot state. Our performance was moved from a grassy field to a limestone gravel arena due to all of the rain we've had. If it weren't for these boots, we would not have been able to perform. I'm happy to say that they fit her beautifully and were quite easy to put on. Tiara was instantly comfortable in them and it showed! Several people came up to me before our performance to ask what they were and purposefully stayed to watch this ultimate SIMPLE Boot test ride over a jump course of 11 fences complete with many tight turns and rollbacks. I was nervous myself as I didn't have much of a chance to try them out before performing, but they worked marvelously! I I'm very impressed and my horse is a happy camper! Here is a picture of me and my horse, Flying W Farms Tiara, in our war horse/gladiator costume complete with our SIMPLE Boots!
P.S.: I took Tiara on another trail ride today on a gravel in her SIMPLE boots with the man who leases her in the saddle and he noticed a HUGE difference in her stride and comfort level as well! She was happy bouncing along the trail like she's never done before!
Jenna Hill, Ohio
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6