The Sport Regular Sole Hoof Boot is sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Sport boots are ideal for lighter riding and the Regular sole is shaped to fit a rounder hoof shape. Leather inside and out conforms comfortably to your horse’s bulbs. Sport boots are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Not just for riding, Sport boots can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The regular sole is suitable for a hoof that is width and length equal.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
All was going well until we stopped for lunch and “assumed” that all the horses would stay inside the fenced enclosure we were in. My Arabian mare Darlin had other ideas, since she is a smart and reliable trail horse knew where home was. Fortunately for her and my peace of mind the park is entirely fenced.
We looked of course, but I called the search off at 11:30 Sunday night planning on resuming the next day. My friend, who knows the park much better than I, thought long and hard about where she might be. She brought a horse for me and we were off. Needless to say Darlin was very happy to see us when we found her right where my friend thought she was going to be. Since home was to the southwest that is where we looked, Darlin was indeed going home.
Now to the part of the story that involves Cavallo boots. All Darlin had on was a halter (halter/bridle trail riding equipment), and her Cavallo boots. Yep, you guessed it, the boots were secure and protected Darlin’s feet throughout her/my ordeal. They were damp as well indicating that she had been in water some time during the night (drinking, I hope). I LOVE Cavallo boots.
Sandra L. Switzer
Cassie's Simple Boots
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6