The Sport Regular Sole Horse Hoof Boot is sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Sport boots are ideal for lighter riding and the Regular sole is shaped to fit a rounder hoof shape. Leather inside and out conforms comfortably to your horse’s bulbs. Sport boots are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Not just for riding, Sport boots can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The regular sole is suitable for a hoof that is width and length equal.
SOLD IN PAIRS
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Simple front fastening with industrial-grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Soft leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high-performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
Click HERE to view the Sport Boot in the Slim Sole option.
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High-performance, specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
Cavallo Sport Hoof Boot Testimonials
“My Horse is Like New!”
“Super happy with our new Cavallo Sport Boots! After pulling my mare’s shoes, she was off under saddle. Put these bad boys on her today and she was like new! Thanks for making a great product.”
Navicular and Ringbone Eased
“LOVE my Cavallos! Currently own three pairs and ride in them every day ❤️ Two of my horses have significant Navicular and the one pictured also has low Ringbone. We are barefoot, and we trail ride, gallop, jump and show!”
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6