The Cavallo Western Bridge Saddle Pad is the ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at the mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad establishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy.
The unique Four-Density Solution arrests concussion within the pad. The high integrity foam remains thin to provide more room for your horse to move freely.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability.
Length: 30” (76 cm)
Width: 32 ” (81 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad reestablishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy. Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Thank you for such a great boot. Two more of the rehab horses are now able to be used! SIMPLE Hoof Boots are wonderful for my rehabilitation program. Many of the boots that are on the market today rub, are not flat on the bottom of the inside or do not stay on the horse. BEFORE I purchased the SIMPLE Boot, I had taken a horse out to the state park to ride. Halfway out on the trail, one hour from the trailer, another brand of boot had rubbed a bloody sore on the horse’s foot.
SIMPLE Boots fit my horses’ hooves like a glove and never rub. I do not worry now when I am out riding far from home with SIMPLE Boots; they stay in place, do not cause harm and are a well made product.
Sheri Fischer, Fischer Equine Foundation
Sheri Fischer, Fischer Equine Foundation
Here is Mr. Linkon and me after our longest ride of the season. Boy were we tired! Notice Mr. Linkon has SIMPLE Boots on all four. Originally I put them on his front feet to see if that would stop the constant tripping when we were out on the trail, and it did. Then, because he was collapsing a bit in the rear from stepping on small stones, I decided to put the pair I bought for my mare on his hind feet. We had the best ride we've had in a long time. Link didn't want to turn around for home, wanted to trot on the flat and tried to canter up a small hill (I wouldn't let him). There was no tripping or faltering at all. What a great find your SIMPLE Boots have been! I showed them to my farrier and he commented that of all the boots he's seen he feels these are the best and has recommended them to some of his clients. Thank you for a great product that has made my horse happy on the trail.
Marti Ross, Moretown, VT