Cavallo’s Enhanced Protection Gel Pads give your horse an extra layer of comfort only when he needs it.
Cavallo Gel Pads are made from a technically advanced and specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer that is designed to provide your horse with temporary extra protection and increased comfort when making the transition from metal shoes to barefoot, while riding on very aggressive terrain or longer distances or for rehabilitation during an injury. Due to the pliable nature of gel, which moves into the sole cavity – blood flow and circulation is stimulated. This can speed up the healing process and increase hoof health.
*As they are designed for temporary use, when being used for regular riding they can wear out more quickly than traditional pads and may need to be replaced from time to time.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Removable insole for greater comfort
- Easy to cut and fit to your horse’s boots
- For temporary use with all Cavallo Hoof Boot styles
- Sizes 0-6. One Size master shape engraved with each size.
- Provides excellent shock absorption
- Minimizes fatigue
- Slightly tightens the fit of looser boots
- Sole, bar and frog stimulation
- An excellent addition to the protection of Cavallo Hoof boots. The Enhanced Protection Gel Pad is firm enough to allow hoof mechanism to work yet soft enough to add extra cushion for your horse’s hoofs.
Rainier Therapeutic Riding Connects with Cavallo to Go “Barefoot & Booted”
Jody Childs, Gaited Riding University