For the bigger saddle, the heftier rider or the more robust ride, this TCS (Total Comfort System) Full Monty Western Saddle Pad is two inches longer and has memory foam twice as thick as the Western All-Purpose pad.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
A result of popular demand, FULL MONTY has been developed to provide extra shock absorption and additional cushioning. Riders will still feel their horse’s movement through the close contact pad cutaway, but will now enjoy the additional protection of double memory thickness throughout the saddle bar contact with the horse.
Everything you’ve come to expect in Cavallo pads and MORE!
Length: 32” (76 cm) Width: 32 ” (81 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone, to keep weight off the horse’s spine, and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
- allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
I recently ordered a pair of Simple boots for my Australian Stockhorse stallion. Past injury has resulted in excessive heel growth (and very little toe growth) on one front foot - which causes him to move unevenly. It also means that he has more round or square feet, rather than elongated. I did a lot of research into the various types of boots available to find one that would fit his type of hooves. Correcting this is an uphill battle as we have very hard ground and he constantly wears his toes - more on the one side. The Cavallo boots fit beautifully and now I have a horse that moves so evenly - it was like riding a completely different horse!
Margi Weir, Western Australia
They're Green, they're Gorgeous and they're Worth their Weight in Gold"Hi Carole, I’m so glad I saw your special on the lime Green Treks. I bought 2 pair - size 2 for my mare, and size 3 for my navicular gelding. And I 💕 all the little gifts that came with this good deal! I’ve already put a bunch of miles on my mare’s pair and we have no trouble with them staying on. We ride in some pretty hilly and rocky country and sometimes water and mud. Since my gelding has navicular, I don’t ride him very often but when I do, his pair helps him be more comfortable. I took the attached photo the day I tried the boots on them. Cisco seems to be saying to Chula “look, new shoes! We can BE somebody!” And being a mare, Chula is not impressed. Thanks for making a great product."
- Cindy Middleton
Trek Green - Not Just Another Pretty Boot!