Cavallo’s Break-Away Halter (patent pending) breaks free for release from dangerous constraint … for greater safety for your horse and better peace of mind for you.
- Dual use: Use as a regular halter when riding and switch to
- breakaway mode when leaving your horse unattended
- Felt Lined Noseband and Crownpiece Area for Extra Comfort
- Adjustability Allows for Best Fit
- Moveable Tie Ring
- Zinc Plated Throat Clip and Other Hardware
- Heavy Duty Brass Snaps
We always carry the SIMPLE Boot with us as a "spare tire" wherever we ride. They are so easy to use and fit my horse so well that it is literally a carefree product. I know it will protect my horse’s feet, which is so very important.
Janine Wilder, avid trail rider & author of "TRAIL RIDING A Comprehensive Guide to Riding your Horse Outdoors"
Happy Hoofs! Apache's Story
Yearling (300-500 lbs), Small (500-800 lbs), Medium (800-1100 lbs), Large (1100-1500 lbs)