Technologically advanced materials allow the pad to provide more shock absorption than pads twice as thick. The thinner pad creates more room for articulation of the horse’s scapula during riding. Check out our full line of Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads.
- Improves saddle fit by contracting at pressure points and filling up gaps.
- Redistributes weight off the spine and onto the muscle, enhancing important saddle gullet function
- Provides wither relief with unique cutback feature
- Closed-cell compression allows shoulder blades to move more freely
- Lightweight, Aerated design keeps your horse cooler
- Cavallo’s Tri-Density Solution layered-foam construction is highly shock absorbent
- Durable, high-quality construction – Tri-Density Solution, genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations.
- Allows one saddle to be used with many different horses
- Easy care – machine washable, drip to dry. Our pad is so durable you can even pressure wash it!
- Reversible – 100% Merino wool on one side and closed-cell shock-absorbing foam on the other.
The Cavallo Tri-Density Solution
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads use some of the most technologically advanced materials on the market to create “The best saddle pads in the world.”
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:
Far superior to traditional foams, this non-PVC foam has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return).
- Soft and lightweight
- Will not absorb water or sweat
Open-Cell Memory Foam:
This high-quality foam enhances saddle fit by contracting where the saddle is tight and remaining full in areas with more room.
- Releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- Evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the horse’s muscles
New Zealand Merino Wool:
Our 100% Merino wool is carded and consolidated into a dense, long-lasting material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
- High directional stability to maintain shape
- Wicks away moisture
- Breathable and insulating
“In addition to the lightweight thinness of the Cavallo pad I love the reversible feature as I prefer to ride with the 100% New Zealand wool to my horse. Cavallo pads are the best pads in the world today."
Monty Roberts, the "Man Who Listens to Horses"