This simple all-purpose 100% Australian wool saddle pad is perfect for any western riding including everyday ranch work, trail excursions and arena performance. Cavallo Saddle Pads are soft, flexible and shock absorbent, allowing for wither and spine relief. Use this pad to provide comfort, eliminate pressure points and contour to your horse and saddle to provide improved fit, cushion and stability. The natural wool felt will wick the moisture away, keeping your horse comfortable and dry. To clean, simply hose and hang dry or brush dried debris away with a stiff brush. This is an excellent pad for a full skirted saddle.
- ¾ inch thick
- 32 inches long
- 32 inches wide
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
100% Australian wool
- The best all-purpose value for money wool pad on the market, perfect for any discipline – Ropers, Cutters, Reiners, Trail Riding or simply using as a work pad around the ranch.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Eliminate pressure points along the spine and wither
- Contoured to your horse’s spine
- Maintain compression
- Wither relief
- Everyday work/Ranch/Arena Performance
- Great pad for a full skirted saddle
- Cleaning Care: Hose and hang dry.
- Fast dyed wool wicks away moisture
- Shock absorbent
- Reduces saddle slippage and rubbing.
- High quality Micro Fibre leather wear patches.
Les Timmons, Champion Cutter
Sticking to the Grassy Sides on the Trail...I have a 25 year old retired ranch Quarter horse gelding who wore shoes half a year for his entire life. When I got him 3 years ago, I rode barefoot, but noticed he didn't want to walk on the trail. He was more comfortable on the grassy sides. This summer we had more rain then usual and riding became so painful for him on the fronts. I got Simple Boots and helped him to break them in over a few day and rode on the trail for the first time without wraps. It was a short ride but it didn't feel right so I got the wraps. Today's ride was glorious, I have my horse back. I am so happy. Thank you Cavallo. -Sandy, Flagstaff AZ
"I Have my Horse Back"