This simple all-purpose 100% Australian wool saddle pad is perfect for any western riding including everyday ranch work, trail excursions and arena performance. Cavallo Saddle Pads are soft, flexible and shock absorbent, allowing for wither and spine relief. Use this pad to provide comfort, eliminate pressure points and contour to your horse and saddle to provide improved fit, cushion and stability. The natural wool felt will wick the moisture away, keeping your horse comfortable and dry. To clean, simply hose and hang dry or brush dried debris away with a stiff brush. This is an excellent pad for a full skirted saddle.
- ¾ inch thick
- 32 inches long
- 32 inches wide
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
100% Australian wool
- The best all-purpose value for money wool pad on the market, perfect for any discipline – Ropers, Cutters, Reiners, Trail Riding or simply using as a work pad around the ranch.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Eliminate pressure points along the spine and wither
- Contoured to your horse’s spine
- Maintain compression
- Wither relief
- Everyday work/Ranch/Arena Performance
- Great pad for a full skirted saddle
- Cleaning Care: Hose and hang dry.
- Fast dyed wool wicks away moisture
- Shock absorbent
- Reduces saddle slippage and rubbing.
- High quality Micro Fibre leather wear patches.
The Water and Mud Flow Through...Most of all, they don't hold any water/mud as they have superb drainage and they are super easy to clean - just hose them off or put them in the washing machine! Usually Ollie is very footy and his hooves get completely worn to the sole when doing even just a small hack. However, with his Trek Boots, he was striding out with confidence, and his cavities stayed stone-free!
I Honestly Think he Loves Them...I honestly think he loves them! He felt like he was bouncing in trot. The reflective ovals on the front and back, along with overreach protection built in. They cover the whole bulbs and I really think you can't go wrong! They also come with 2 spare velcro straps, and a fitting guide, with a free gift 👌"
- Owner, Ollie the Horse, UK (Instagram personality @Ollie_the_Horse)
"Cavallo Trek in Deep Mud - Wow, What Can I Say?!"
Cassie's Simple Boots