This simple all-purpose 100% Australian wool saddle pad is perfect for any western riding including everyday ranch work, trail excursions and arena performance. Cavallo Saddle Pads are soft, flexible and shock absorbent, allowing for wither and spine relief. Use this pad to provide comfort, eliminate pressure points and contour to your horse and saddle to provide improved fit, cushion and stability. The natural wool felt will wick the moisture away, keeping your horse comfortable and dry. To clean, simply hose and hang dry or brush dried debris away with a stiff brush. This is an excellent pad for a full skirted saddle.
- ¾ inch thick
- 32 inches long
- 32 inches wide
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
100% Australian wool
- The best all-purpose value for money wool pad on the market, perfect for any discipline – Ropers, Cutters, Reiners, Trail Riding or simply using as a work pad around the ranch.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Eliminate pressure points along the spine and wither
- Contoured to your horse’s spine
- Maintain compression
- Wither relief
- Everyday work/Ranch/Arena Performance
- Great pad for a full skirted saddle
- Cleaning Care: Hose and hang dry.
- Fast dyed wool wicks away moisture
- Shock absorbent
- Reduces saddle slippage and rubbing.
- High quality Micro Fibre leather wear patches.
Cavallo Boots In Deep Mud
I am thrilled with my SIMPLE Boots! As a recreational rider I can now ride the trails freely and comfortably over any terrain. Thanks for a great product.
Here are some pictures of me and my Finnhorse Simo in action with Simple hoof boots. As you can see, there is no problem for us to ride or drive with boots that have studs on. The picture was taken on a road that has thick snow on and underneath there is ice. But we had very good traction with studs. We wear boots during the winter everytime we do something with our horses. In the summertime we keep a pair of Simple boots hanging on the saddle everytime we go for a ride incase we get to a bad gravel road. We are VERY pleased with Simple boos, becuase they are so SIMPLE to use. I have rheumatic arthritis in my fingers and I don't have any problems putting the boots on or taking them off. The horses like to wear them and these boots STAY ON!
Satu Tannien, Finland