This simple all-purpose 100% Australian wool saddle pad is perfect for any western riding including everyday ranch work, trail excursions and arena performance. Cavallo Saddle Pads are soft, flexible and shock absorbent, allowing for wither and spine relief. Use this pad to provide comfort, eliminate pressure points and contour to your horse and saddle to provide improved fit, cushion and stability. The natural wool felt will wick the moisture away, keeping your horse comfortable and dry. To clean, simply hose and hang dry or brush dried debris away with a stiff brush. This is an excellent pad for a full skirted saddle.
- ¾ inch thick
- 32 inches long
- 32 inches wide
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
100% Australian wool
- The best all-purpose value for money wool pad on the market, perfect for any discipline – Ropers, Cutters, Reiners, Trail Riding or simply using as a work pad around the ranch.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Eliminate pressure points along the spine and wither
- Contoured to your horse’s spine
- Maintain compression
- Wither relief
- Everyday work/Ranch/Arena Performance
- Great pad for a full skirted saddle
- Cleaning Care: Hose and hang dry.
- Fast dyed wool wicks away moisture
- Shock absorbent
- Reduces saddle slippage and rubbing.
- High quality Micro Fibre leather wear patches.
Cantata is doing super and is completely barefooted after rehabbing in her SIMPLE Hoof Boots, both in her yard and on pasture during the day and on romps with the geldings when she is out. I was so pleased to be able to see almost daily improvement when she was put into her SIMPLE Boots for pain relief. She very quickly resorted to lying down less and less during the day when she had her boots on.
Tom Carnahan, "Sumrsnow Morgans "
I have been using Simple boots for three years. I have two horses, St. Gertrude (aka Sophie) a 20 year old Morgan pony mare, and Side Hill Ranger, a 8 year old 16 hand Morgan gelding. Both wear Simple Boots in a variety of situations. We go on picnic drives for training. The first set that I used on Ranger still show little or no wear. Neither horse's gaits and their stamina is not affected by Simple boots. Putting them on is indeed simple, and they stay on. I use regular shoes for part of the year. The rest of the time, it is simply Simple Boots. Thank you Cavallo for such a great product.
Glenn Van Oort, West Sand Lake, NY