The Cavallo Western Bridge Saddle Pad is the ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at the mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad establishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy.
The unique Four-Density Solution arrests concussion within the pad. The high integrity foam remains thin to provide more room for your horse to move freely.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability.
Length: 30” (76 cm)
Width: 32 ” (81 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad reestablishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy. Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
I just bought a pair of your SIMPLE Hoof Boots for my horse. My horse has very soft feet. We keep him shod in the front most of the time. He recently lost a shoe and my farrier is out of town. His foot started to break up and I bought a pair of your boots for him. I have to say I'm very impressed with them. They stay on and are comfortable for him to wear. He doesn't mind them one bit. Thanks again for a great product that I'll recommend to all my horse-loving friends.
Diane Peterson, Wisconsin
They're Green, they're Gorgeous and they're Worth their Weight in Gold"Hi Carole, I’m so glad I saw your special on the lime Green Treks. I bought 2 pair - size 2 for my mare, and size 3 for my navicular gelding. And I 💕 all the little gifts that came with this good deal! I’ve already put a bunch of miles on my mare’s pair and we have no trouble with them staying on. We ride in some pretty hilly and rocky country and sometimes water and mud. Since my gelding has navicular, I don’t ride him very often but when I do, his pair helps him be more comfortable. I took the attached photo the day I tried the boots on them. Cisco seems to be saying to Chula “look, new shoes! We can BE somebody!” And being a mare, Chula is not impressed. Thanks for making a great product."
- Cindy Middleton
Trek Green - Not Just Another Pretty Boot!