The Cavallo Western Bridge Saddle Pad is the ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at the mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad establishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy.
The unique Four-Density Solution arrests concussion within the pad. The high integrity foam remains thin to provide more room for your horse to move freely.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability.
Length: 30” (76 cm)
Width: 32 ” (81 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad reestablishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy. Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
My horse Toby is an Australian Brumby. He was caught in the wild up in the Australian Alpine Ranges Near Benambara to the Victorian and New South Wales border. I live in a semi-rural area and I keep all my horses barefoot. Toby was getting tender in his front feet on the hard and stoney surfaces around here, so I did a little research and lashed out on a pair of Cavallo Simple Boots for him. They appeared to me to be the simplest boots to use on the market. Toby will now lift his feet on his own for me to his Simple boots on! Over Easter I took Toby back up to the high country with some Brumby runners and the boots performed perfectly. Toby was able to cover all of the territory up there better than any of the shod horses - through swamps, bogs, and up and down mountain ridges. The Cavallo Simple boots stayed on and in place through the bogs and swamps. In the rocky areas Toby was able to cover the ground without any soreness. We even jumped over fallen trees in the boots with no hesitation. I am more than happy to recommend the Cavallo Simple boots to anyone considering buying boots for their horse. They are simple to use and do the job they are designed for well!
Annie Logan, Australia
Leslie Reid, Winner: Dressage Freestyle P.N.E., Pacific National Dressage Champion, Freestyle Festival, Grand Prix World Cup Qualifier