The Cavallo Western Barrel/Endurance/Stock Saddle Pad is already shaped to your horse’s top line, allowing ample wither space. Memory foam ensures that pressure and weight are not continual, but yielding. Excellent for all sports requiring lateral flexion. The maximum defense against back pain, yet still thin to maintain “feel”. Fits lie a glove.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Length: 28.5″ (72 cm)
Width: 34” (86 cm) tapering to 22” (56 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
Already shaped to your horse’s top line, allowing ample wither space. Memory foam ensures that pressure and weight are not continual, but yielding. Excellent for all sports requiring lateral flexion. The maximum defense against back pain, yet still thin to maintain “feel”. Fits like a glove.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Been Through it all...I have been using Cavallo Hoof Boots for four years now. I'm on my second pair for the fronts, having worn those out (they're still usable in a pinch as the velcro is very durable). I live in Iowa where the terrain does not call for shoes, especially for horses with great feet. We have been trail riding in Colorado at 12,000 feet, in the Black Hills of South Dakota's rugged terrain, Wisconsin bogs, Iowa mud, Nebraska rivers, rocky creeks and more! These boots stay on, (I've never had to get off to put a boot back on), they last and, if you first have a problem, the team at Cavallo will take care of you. This product is worth every cent in my book! Thank you for an alternative to shoes... -Dorrine Norby, Iowa
"These Boots Stay on!"
Denise Stafford Springs, CT