Western Barrel/ Endurance/ Stock Saddle Pad #509
Already shaped to your horse’s top line, allowing ample wither space. Memory foam ensures that pressure and weight are not continual, but yielding. Excellent for all sports requiring lateral flexion. The maximum defense against back pain, yet still thin to maintain “feel”. Fits like a glove.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Barefoot is not so common in the UK as in North America (people just seem to overlook the evidence when it's in front of their eyes)...; ours are the only barefoot horses in our yard of 80 horses, and tho' everyone says how well they look and how well they go, no-one seems to want to give it a go for their own horses. What's really great from our viewpoint is Cavallo's committment to barefoot as well. Most other companies that manufacture boots seem to regard them as a short term solution for when a horse is injured or when a shoe gets lost. Your Barefoot Trim Manual is really good and Simple Boots work brilliantly for both our horses in all conditions, and are a fantastic addition to our tack.
Bern & Nichola Easterford (riding iolo and Autumn), United Kingdom
My horse had foundered and was unable to get around on minimal sole. We tried other boots with minimal success. But now with the comfort of SIMPLE Boots he is no longer stall bound and I'm able to turn him out. SIMPLE Boots made the difference... this is the best product!
Richard Hetherington, Ohio
Shipping within USA and Canada only. Click here for other countries.