The Cavallo Western Barrel/Endurance/Stock Saddle Pad is already shaped to your horse’s top line, allowing ample wither space. Memory foam ensures that pressure and weight are not continual, but yielding. Excellent for all sports requiring lateral flexion. The maximum defense against back pain, yet still thin to maintain “feel”. Fits lie a glove.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Length: 28.5″ (72 cm)
Width: 34” (86 cm) tapering to 22” (56 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
Already shaped to your horse’s top line, allowing ample wither space. Memory foam ensures that pressure and weight are not continual, but yielding. Excellent for all sports requiring lateral flexion. The maximum defense against back pain, yet still thin to maintain “feel”. Fits like a glove.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Jana Echols Thornton, WPRA, Professional Barrel Racer
"Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing product I didn't even know I needed. I bought my barefoot horse a pair of the Simple Boots 2 years ago to protect his hooves when we rode. They were perfect, and worked great! Not long after that he was diagnosed with laminitis. We have been battling it ever since. His Cavallo boots have been the most wonderful blessing for him in this battle. They are easy to fit over any padding and bandages, and are his one source of comfort on painful hooves. I never would have thought the boots would be such a life saver for him. He lives in them 24/7 now and his laminitis is slowly improving. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I truly believe his Simple Boots are part of why he has been able to start healing and enjoy being a horse again!"~ Jacqueline H.
This is an inspiration to all of us here at Cavallo and confirms the reason we do what we do. It is people like you, willing to take the time to write that really make the difference and make it all worthwhile. So happy Salem is on the road to recovery!Happy Trails,
My Horse's Life Saver