The Cavallo English Wedge Saddle Pad absorbs concussion, reduces impact and lifts the weight off the spine and rib cage. All this with a gradual rise toward the back. Favored by Jumpers and those who wish to move forward with the horse.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
*If you need more lift than this, saddle fit is a consideration
Length: 23″ (58 cm) Width: 22” (56 cm) tapering to 15 ” (38 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle. Our Four-Density Solution with the performance enhancement (PE) panel , combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider! The Cavallo English Wedge Saddle Pad is perfect for the saddle that is tipping backwards. The thicker foam at the rear of the saddle helps lift the back up and balance the saddle. The unique Four-Density Solution plus the performance enhancement (PE)panel arrests concussion within the pad. The high integrity foam remains thin to provide more room for your horse to move freely. Provides cushion and support for the muscular system where reflex centers lie. Lightweight.
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade) Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- Soft and Lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam To Enhance Saddle Fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
- high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Thank you for sending my new SIMPLE Hoof Boots in time for our Horse 'N Hound jumping performance at Horsefest this past weekend! My draft cross horse, Flying W Farms Tiara, is newly barefoot and is quite sore on gravel footing while her hoof transitions to its new barefoot state. Our performance was moved from a grassy field to a limestone gravel arena due to all of the rain we've had. If it weren't for these boots, we would not have been able to perform. I'm happy to say that they fit her beautifully and were quite easy to put on. Tiara was instantly comfortable in them and it showed! Several people came up to me before our performance to ask what they were and purposefully stayed to watch this ultimate SIMPLE Boot test ride over a jump course of 11 fences complete with many tight turns and rollbacks. I was nervous myself as I didn't have much of a chance to try them out before performing, but they worked marvelously! I I'm very impressed and my horse is a happy camper! Here is a picture of me and my horse, Flying W Farms Tiara, in our war horse/gladiator costume complete with our SIMPLE Boots!
P.S.: I took Tiara on another trail ride today on a gravel in her SIMPLE boots with the man who leases her in the saddle and he noticed a HUGE difference in her stride and comfort level as well! She was happy bouncing along the trail like she's never done before!
Jenna Hill, Ohio