The Cavallo Tucker Round Pad is specially coordinated to Tucker Saddle Styles: Endurance Trail (round skirt), High Plains (round skirt), Cheyenne Frontier (round skirt), Montreal Royal Trooper, and Buffalo (round skirt).
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
This saddle pad uses the same memory foam technology you already know and love to increase symmetry in your saddle fit, absorb shock and provide a more pleasant riding experience for both horse and rider.
Length: 27” (69 cm)
Width: 16” (41 cm) tapering to 8.5” (22 cm)
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
The Cavallo Tucker Round Saddle Pad is suitable for the following Tucker Saddle Styles – Endurance Trail (round skirt), High Plains (round skirt), Cheyenne Frontier (round skirt), Montreal Royal Trooper, Buffalo (round skirt). . The unique Tri-Density Solution arrests concussion within the pad. The high integrity foam remains thin to provide more room for your horse to move freely. Provides cushion and support for the muscular system where reflex centers lie.
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
I just bought a pair of your SIMPLE Hoof Boots for my horse. My horse has very soft feet. We keep him shod in the front most of the time. He recently lost a shoe and my farrier is out of town. His foot started to break up and I bought a pair of your boots for him. I have to say I'm very impressed with them. They stay on and are comfortable for him to wear. He doesn't mind them one bit. Thanks again for a great product that I'll recommend to all my horse-loving friends.
Diane Peterson, Wisconsin