The Cavallo Tucker Full Pad is specially coordinated to Tucker Saddle styles: Endurance Trail (full skirt), High Plains (full skirt), Cheyenne Frontier (full skirt), Cimarron Trail, and Buffalo (full skirt).
This saddle pad uses the same memory foam technology you already know and love to increase symmetry in your saddle fit, absorb shock and provide a more pleasant riding experience for both horse and rider.
Length: 32″ (81cm)
Width: 28″(71cm) x 16″(41cm) tapering to 12″(31cm)
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Tri-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE)panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
My granddaughter, Baillie Lombardo, has only been riding a few months. She is 10 years old and was so amazed that she could put her SIMPLE Hoof Boots on all by herself! We tried the Simple Boots on one of my Geldings last night and he was so happy and comfortable. He had never worn any kind of hoof protection before and it only took him a few minutes to get used to his new shoes. Thanks for such a GREAT product! Here is Baillie with Mr. Rajun Cajun and Baillie's own horse, Java Bean.
Debi Miller, Florida
Jody Childs, Gaited Riding University