Cavallo’s Tucker Equitation Pad is specially coordinated to these Tucker Saddle styles: Equitation, Endurance, and River Plantation. This saddle pad uses the same memory foam technology you already know and love to increase symmetry in your saddle fit, absorb shock and provide a more pleasant riding experience for both horse and rider.
Length: 30” (76cm)
Width: 21” (53 cm) tapering to 9” (23 cm)
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Tri-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
- allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Thank you so much for a terrific product: SIMPLE Boots. My horse is now set up in four boots that fit like a glove. He is transitioning to barefoot, and must walk over a long stone path to get to the pasture. As a result, he has had some tenderness, and reluctance to walk over the stones. The first time I put the boots on him (this took me less than two minutes) and led him over the stones, he floated all the way down the path. They work so well for us because I needed a type of boot that I could take off /put on at the pasture gate. SIMPLE Boots are perfect for this and now my horse has the best of both worlds — barefoot in the pasture and normal ground, and comfortably and quickly booted on ouchier conditions. I now have a natural hoofcare trimmer, and I have recommended Simple Boots to her and her clients. My veterinarian examined my Simple Boots, also, and he was impressed with how well my horse moves with them on. In fact, we recommended them to one of his clients whose horse had severe laminitis. Needless to say, your Simple Boots are being well-advertised in northern Ohio! Thanks again for a great product and a great company!
Sherri Roth and "Journey"
Jody Childs, Gaited Riding University
|Dimensions||73.7 × 53.3 cm|