Cavallo’s Tucker Equitation Pad is specially coordinated to these Tucker Saddle styles: Equitation, Endurance, and River Plantation. This saddle pad uses the same memory foam technology you already know and love to increase symmetry in your saddle fit, absorb shock and provide a more pleasant riding experience for both horse and rider.
Length: 30” (76cm)
Width: 21” (53 cm) tapering to 9” (23 cm)
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Tri-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
- allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
"Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing product I didn't even know I needed. I bought my barefoot horse a pair of the Simple Boots 2 years ago to protect his hooves when we rode. They were perfect, and worked great! Not long after that he was diagnosed with laminitis. We have been battling it ever since. His Cavallo boots have been the most wonderful blessing for him in this battle. They are easy to fit over any padding and bandages, and are his one source of comfort on painful hooves. I never would have thought the boots would be such a life saver for him. He lives in them 24/7 now and his laminitis is slowly improving. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I truly believe his Simple Boots are part of why he has been able to start healing and enjoy being a horse again!"~ Jacqueline H.
This is an inspiration to all of us here at Cavallo and confirms the reason we do what we do. It is people like you, willing to take the time to write that really make the difference and make it all worthwhile. So happy Salem is on the road to recovery!Happy Trails,
My Horse's Life Saver
Barefoot is not so common in the UK as in North America (people just seem to overlook the evidence when it's in front of their eyes)...; ours are the only barefoot horses in our yard of 80 horses, and tho' everyone says how well they look and how well they go, no-one seems to want to give it a go for their own horses. What's really great from our viewpoint is Cavallo's committment to barefoot as well. Most other companies that manufacture boots seem to regard them as a short term solution for when a horse is injured or when a shoe gets lost. Your Barefoot Trim Manual is really good and Simple Boots work brilliantly for both our horses in all conditions, and are a fantastic addition to our tack.
Bern & Nichola Easterford (riding iolo and Autumn), United Kingdom
|Dimensions||73.7 × 53.3 cm|