Cavallo’s Tucker Equitation Pad is specially coordinated to these Tucker Saddle styles: Equitation, Endurance, and River Plantation. This saddle pad uses the same memory foam technology you already know and love to increase symmetry in your saddle fit, absorb shock and provide a more pleasant riding experience for both horse and rider.
Length: 30” (76cm)
Width: 21” (53 cm) tapering to 9” (23 cm)
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Tri-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
- allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
I have tried a variety of boots and have found SIMPLE Hoof Boots to be by far the best boot. They can be put on and taken off easily and I would best describe them as being “user friendly”. SIMPLE Boots are extremely good quality and wear well. I use SIMPLE Boots on horses with injury, for transport and for day to day training.”
David Hall, Australian trainer currently training in Hong Kong. During his training career in Melbourne, he was famous for training "Makybe Diva" to the first of her three successive Melbourne Cup victories in 2003.
Gunnar the Friesian and his Hoof Boots
|Dimensions||73.7 × 53.3 cm|