Cavallo’s Tucker Equitation Pad is specially coordinated to these Tucker Saddle styles: Equitation, Endurance, and River Plantation. This saddle pad uses the same memory foam technology you already know and love to increase symmetry in your saddle fit, absorb shock and provide a more pleasant riding experience for both horse and rider.
Length: 30” (76cm)
Width: 21” (53 cm) tapering to 9” (23 cm)
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Tri-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE) panel, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
- allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Simple Boots did the Trick!I have been using Cavallo Simple Hoof Boots for about 3 years now and love them. My horse, Coco had thin walls and nailing shoes was causing abscesses. I bought my first pair for the fronts and went barefoot on the back, but found she was still getting abscesses on the back hoofs. I went to booting all four, and her feet are great now. My husband saw the ease and he went with the Cavallo Sport Boot, and we will not go back to metal shoes again. These boots stay on through mud, water and bushes and we have never lost a boot! We average a pair a year, so we are also saving $$$ (when compared to shoeing costs and vet bills). -Sheila, Coulterville California
Thin Walls and Abscesses
Happy Horses: Our Passion
Cavallo Horse & Rider is a company with a passion - to see every horse happy, healthy, and free from disease and discomfort. That's why we choose employees who hold animals in the highest regard. We're committed to contributing to the well-being of our hooved friends through our work at Cavallo.When we see other organizations who share this passion, we try to give back where we can. We believe that generosity enables.
Mounted Search And Rescue / Mounted Police
Cavallo offers special discounts to selected Mounted Search and Rescue and Mounted Police members throughout North America. These hard-working horses, booted with Cavallos, then receive the best protection through the rough terrain they often encounter. Enabling these horses to navigate as safely and sure-footedly as possible by offering them affordable access to Cavallos is our "Thank You". These people are often volunteers, willingly putting themselves in dangerous situations for the sake of others.
The Equine Advantage
On horseback, Search and Rescue riders have the physical ability to access places that a vehicle can not. Loud vehicle sounds, such as ATV motors, could drown out a call for help. With the unique advantage of the horse's natural ability to sense life around them, valuable signals are relayed from horse to rider. These clues can indicate the location or presence of a missing or injured person.
Many urban Mounted Units must ride on hard, aggressive terrain to be where they need to be. Cavallo Hoof Boots are used by mounted units to absorb the impact of hoof strike on hard ground, decreasing fatigue. This allows police horses to stay fresh and focus on their jobs at hand!If you see any Mounted Search and Rescue or police working hard out there on the trails or on the streets, remember to give them a great big smile for all they do for us!
|Dimensions||73.7 x 53.3 cm|