The Cavallo Trek Regular Sole Hoof Boot Red is the most flexible, durable, breathable and user friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection. Trek Hoof Boots, with the honeycomb design, maximize strength and minimize weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves. Great for the relief of chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horse’s hooves. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Equal sole width and length measurements
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
Mary Ann Simonds, M.A., Equine Behaviorist, Horse-Rider Coach
Ariel Loves her New Cavallo Boots!
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6