*For the Transport Air, if the hoof is near the high end of a size range, move up to the next size
SOLD IN PAIRS
- Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
- Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
- Built-in drainage for water, mud and sand
- Moulded in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Equal sole width and length measurement
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
FOR MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
Good Morning? Yes, it was!We got this Facebook Review when we opened our computers this morning, and we don't mind saying that we are very flattered! This is what we like to hear, here at Cavallo! Happy horses and happy people simply make US happy, too!
A Great Review"Thin soles have been a bit of a battle since May. We tried different shoeing which he seemed to do well in...for a few days. Every. Time. We decided to just leave them be & let his feet grow out. I wanted something to protect his feet being barefoot for the first time and a friend introduced me to the Cavallo ELB boot. It was easy to put on, lightweight, very durable..so I bought two of my own. After 3 months of use, one boot developed a wrinkle in the leather in the heel. ONE call and a picture via email to Cavallo and they sent a replacement boot via FedEx that day! No questions, no arguing, no defensiveness - just “I’ll send you a replacement today”. I got the replacement boot today! I work with a lot of manufacturers/vendors for equine products at my job. I have never dealt with a more pleasant company. I cannot say enough great things about this company and their boots!
Cavallo Delivers - Great Hoof Boots and Customer Service!