Simple Slim Sole Horse Hoof Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The slim sole accommodates a hoof that is at least 1/4″ narrower than long.
SOLD IN PAIRS
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The Simple Hoof Boot is your multi-purpose boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
Features and benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Soft leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo-plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Built-in break over
- Surefooted low-profile sole
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- Narrower – 1/4” (5mm)
If your horse’s hoof is round (equal length and width), CLICK HERE to view the Cavallo Simple Regular Sole Hoof Boot.
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot Testimonials
Laminitis Knows no Boundaries
“Hello! We are located in Estonia, on an island called Saaremaa. My horse name is Ralla, she is Silver Bay mare. Her breed is Estonian native horse. Sadly, in August 2019 she got a very bad Laminitis attack. Her hoofs were really, really sensitive after the treatment. So this winter she uses Cavallo Simple Hoof Boots for walking on frozen and hard ground. She also likes Cavallo Gel Pads inside. These boots are life savers! 💝🐎Thank you!” 🙏🐴
– Halliki Hanso, Estonia
Barefoot Dressage Horse – Losing Shoes no More!
“Over the last year we’ve struggled to keep front shoes on Cato, our 17h warmblood dressage horse, especially after the wet muddy winter we have had here in the UK. After much research and recommendations from my farrier, we bought him a pair of your Simple Boots Now he can still have a varied training plan and go out and enjoy hacking as well as doing his dressage training barefoot in the arena!”
-Georgina Seal, Team GS Equestrian
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6