Simple Regular Sole Horse Hoof Boot is your multi-purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse! Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The Regular Sole accommodates a hoof that is as wide as it is long.
SOLD IN PAIRS
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The Simple Hoof Boot is your multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Simple Slim Sole.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial-grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Soft leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo-plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Choosing Sole Width for Best Fit
How to Measure
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot Testimonials
Simple Boots for Snow, Gravel and Hard Ground
“I am a very happy owner of a pair of Cavallo Simple Boots for my 23 year old Quarter Horse mare. She drives a sleigh and these boots provide wonderful traction. I look forward to going out this spring on our country gravel roads, knowing that my girl Sally will be protected from the hard ground. Cheers from Manitoba!”
A LOT of Money Saved While Preventing Abscesses!
“I’ve had 5 pairs of Cavallo Simple boots in the past 6 years. They give excellent protection and they last really well. My horse is 21, has soft soles and was prone to hoof abscesses. So, for 2 years now, he has had boots on 24/7. I change them every 3 day, and thoroughly clean them, oil them and disinfect them. All 5 pairs boots are still in use! In that time, I have saved $3.500 on Farrier costs!”
-Peter James Hood
Rocky Trails, Happy Hoofs and Money in the Bank
“I love Cavallo boots, and my mare wears both the Trek boots and the Simple boots. A pair usually lasts us a year or two. All of my riding is done in the Rocky Mountains of New Mexico, where trails are mostly covered in rock. And we also ride about 300-400 miles a year, so the boots definitely get a work-out! But thanks to Cavallo Hoof Boots, we’re able to ride as much as we do on those sorts of trails. And we still save a ton of money by not having to pay $1,200 a year for metal shoes!”
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6