SIMPLE Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. See Technology
The Simple hoof boot is our multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Trek Slim or Sport boots.
Features and benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
I recently purchased a pair of SIMPLE Hoof Boots for my 6 year old Morgan mare. A mild case of laminitis last year left her with very tender feet. The last two trail rides, wearing the SIMPLE Boots, she has managed to walk on rocks, gravel and pavement with no pain! Thank you for a boot that, even with my arthritis, is easy to put on and take off, and gives my mare pain-free trail rides!
Debra Scharp, Illinois
I recently ordered a pair of Simple boots for my Australian Stockhorse stallion. Past injury has resulted in excessive heel growth (and very little toe growth) on one front foot - which causes him to move unevenly. It also means that he has more round or square feet, rather than elongated. I did a lot of research into the various types of boots available to find one that would fit his type of hooves. Correcting this is an uphill battle as we have very hard ground and he constantly wears his toes - more on the one side. The Cavallo boots fit beautifully and now I have a horse that moves so evenly - it was like riding a completely different horse!
Margi Weir, Western Australia
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6