SIMPLE Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. See Technology
The Simple hoof boot is our multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Trek Slim or Sport boots.
Features and benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
I recently purchased two pairs of Simple Boots and am very satisfied. They are simply a dream to put on and fit really well. My horse has white hooves which easily crack on the hard terrain where we trail ride. Now with Simple Boots I don't have to worry about cracks at all. I had spent lots of time trying other boots for my horse, BUT all others seem to have a fault in some way. Some are a pain to put on, some do not provide traction for the hoof mechanism, some do damage to the hooves, etc...the list goes on! Well, I choose Simple Boots because they are very user friendly, of course, but more than that, my horse walks out great on trails. No rough terrain bothers him at all, the boots don't slip off the hoofs, and they can be fitted so they stay in place on the hoof. Keep on the good work!
Nicole Martin & Sky Blue Peppy, Switzerland
I love SIMPLE Boots! My mare has sensitive soles and she goes over rocky ground much easier with the Simple Boots. I had formerly used xxx xxxx boots for 4 years, but my mare is much more comfortable in the Simple Boots. And I love that they fasten from the front. No more crawling under the horse's belly to fasten the boots. Much safer. Great design changes!
Thanks, Jeremie Roach
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6