SIMPLE Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. See Technology
The Simple hoof boot is our multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Trek Slim or Sport boots.
Features and benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
Click here to download the measuring chart – Please note that printers can distort the actual measurements so be sure to compare it to a regular ruler before measuring.
They're Green, they're Gorgeous and they're Worth their Weight in Gold"Hi Carole, I’m so glad I saw your special on the lime Green Treks. I bought 2 pair - size 2 for my mare, and size 3 for my navicular gelding. And I 💕 all the little gifts that came with this good deal! I’ve already put a bunch of miles on my mare’s pair and we have no trouble with them staying on. We ride in some pretty hilly and rocky country and sometimes water and mud. Since my gelding has navicular, I don’t ride him very often but when I do, his pair helps him be more comfortable. I took the attached photo the day I tried the boots on them. Cisco seems to be saying to Chula “look, new shoes! We can BE somebody!” And being a mare, Chula is not impressed. Thanks for making a great product."
- Cindy Middleton
Trek Green - Not Just Another Pretty Boot!
As a Member of the Board of Directors for the Tahoe Rim Trail Association (a 165+ mile trail, consisting of eight segments that encircle Lake Tahoe), I am frequently consulted for advice on riding the Trail by horseback. Having only hiked the entire Rim Trail by foot, I have made it my mission to ride it and have chosen to do it on my Kentucky Mountain Spotted Saddle Horse, F&R's Pony Girl. My girl Pony and I began this project last year and have now completed all but two of the segments.
The longest segment of the Tahoe Rim Trail is a 33-mile stretch that runs from the Echo Lakes to Barker Pass, and it is by far the rockiest segment of the eight. Pony and I completed this segment last year in 2 ½ days. We started out this 33-mile segment in a pair of two-year old Cavallo boots. My friends, well . . . they rode that segment in newer Easyboots, which ended up not being so easy. While my friends had difficulties getting their boots on their horses, Pony and I stood and patiently waited. While my friends had difficulties getting their boots to stay on their horses and had to stop to put them back on, Pony and I would take a break and patiently wait. When my friends had to tighten wires and replace lost screws, Pony and I waited. Pony and I walked right through piles and miles of rocks, lakes, streams, boggy meadows, mud and some pretty rugged terrain and never missed a step (or a boot for that matter).
Pony and I have now just finished up another season of riding in those exact same boots (for a total of four years), and I know we are gonna just keep on going. With only two more segments to complete the Rim Trail, Pony and I will not only have made then entire 165+ miles in just one set of (used) Cavallo boots, but we will have ridden lots and lots of other trail miles in those same boots. Pony and I want to thank Cavallo for making such a reliable, easy-to-use and enduring product.
Deby O'Gorman, USA
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6