SIMPLE Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The Simple hoof boot is our multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Trek Slim or Sport boots.
Features and benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
I am enjoying SIMPLE Hoof Boots on both of my horses. Last week I was able to ride my Pamela Warmack and Jeffreygelding on a rocky trail that I have been avoiding for years because it was just too painful on his bare feet. We also rode through streams and I was pleased with how quickly the water drained out of the boots. It will be a pleasure to be able to explore all kinds of terrain without worrying about their feet. The boots slip on easily, attach quickly, stay in place on their feet, and clean up nicely. I took my gelding, Jeffrey, to Squaw Valley at Lake Tahoe and rode all last week. We could NOT have ridden on the rocky trails and seen the beautiful scenery if not for the Simple Boots on his unshod back feet. The SIMPLE Boots performed great and we were able to go out on the trails each day without a care!
Pamela Warmack, California
shari .... Ontario
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6