SIMPLE Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
The Simple hoof boot is our multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Trek Slim or Sport boots.
Features and benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
This one really touches my heart because it is not only about the little mini horse, but it's about the service these kids are passionate to provide and the people who will be helped along the way.Hope Reins rescues horses from all sorts of situations and these horses become part of the free programs aimed at helping people connect with the horses. Often people have their own “hurts” and working with the horses helps humans to find hope and healing. Hope Reins is entirely run by volunteers and relies on donations in order to provide the service it does to horse and human alike. When Pippa was rejected by her mother at birth the stress caused her to develop laminitis, a very painful condition where the hoof wall and the inside hoof capsule (which are normally glued together with stuff called laminae) seperate. The folks at Hope Reins had hoped to find some boots to help Pippa walk more comfortably. When Cavallo Cute Little Boots were fitted to Pippa's front and hind hooves she quickly realized that the boots felt good, REALLY GOOD! Now Pippa is able to go out on the town! With the complete hoof protection provided by her Cavallo CLB’s they can walk her and train her to be in crowds and in different situations.
Hope Reins' goal is for Pippa to go into parades, as well as visit schools and nursing homes to make people’s day brighter, to bring them happiness and also to educate people on how amazing horse are at helping heal hurting human hearts.
Hope For Pippa
My horse is my best friend and knowing that "I've got his back covered" is great. The Cavallo Saddle Pad provides awesome protection and his back is no longer sore on the last day of a 3 day barrel racing weekend. Thanks again from Kayla & 'Kash'!
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6