Thicker at the front and gradually tapering to the rear, the Cavallo Raised Wither Saddle Pad lifts the saddle at the wither to reestablish balance and correct position. The pad’s design allows skeletal relief along the gullet and maintains the benefits of shock absorption, weight distribution and improved saddle fit comfort.
Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts – these poly fiber sheets create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider.
Length: 23″ (58 cm)
Width: 22” (56 cm) tapering to 15 ” (38 cm)
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
Thicker at the front and gradually tapering to the rear. Lifts the saddle at the wither to reestablish balance and correct position. Allows skeletal relief along the gullet and maintains the benefits of shock absorption, weight distribution and improved saddle fit comfort.
Our Four-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE)panel , combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
I want to tell you how great your Simple Boots are! My mare is tender footed on her front feet, and your boots were the answer for winter riding, when I pull shoes to give her feet a rest. They don't shift or fly off like I have seen with other boots. My horse even seems to like them. Thanks for a great product!
Kim Klinger, Newville, PA
All was going well until we stopped for lunch and “assumed” that all the horses would stay inside the fenced enclosure we were in. My Arabian mare Darlin had other ideas, since she is a smart and reliable trail horse knew where home was. Fortunately for her and my peace of mind the park is entirely fenced.
We looked of course, but I called the search off at 11:30 Sunday night planning on resuming the next day. My friend, who knows the park much better than I, thought long and hard about where she might be. She brought a horse for me and we were off. Needless to say Darlin was very happy to see us when we found her right where my friend thought she was going to be. Since home was to the southwest that is where we looked, Darlin was indeed going home.
Now to the part of the story that involves Cavallo boots. All Darlin had on was a halter (halter/bridle trail riding equipment), and her Cavallo boots. Yep, you guessed it, the boots were secure and protected Darlin’s feet throughout her/my ordeal. They were damp as well indicating that she had been in water some time during the night (drinking, I hope). I LOVE Cavallo boots.
Sandra L. Switzer