BFB (Big Foot Boot) Draft Size horse hoof boots are built with the same durability and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, except for the larger hoof. The Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of our Cavallo regular-sized boots:
BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal.
*BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 1/2 inch (12 mm).
SOLD AS SINGLE BOOTS
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy-duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available individually
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane
(TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
The BFB Hoof Boot is Rocking these Horses’ Worlds:
“This is Jack and Flame, a team of Suffolk Punch horses driven at the 2019 Calgary Stampede parade. They are an older team, and Flame has a little arthritis. After pavement work, he sometimes seems sore. With the Cavallo BFB and Pads, he’s able to do many miles and remains comfortable. We all are grateful for this, it makes so much sense to have a comfortable option that helps absorb the shock of the pavement. Luke, our 8-year-old Clydesdale, was wearing Cavallo BFBs under his feathers and they were absolutely amazing for the whole event! He was even comfortable on the crushed road gravel!” – Connie Challice, Barefoot Trimmer (Success with Horses)
Frodo, a “Dressage Cob” overcomes Laminitis with the help of his BFB’s!
A Pain-Free Afternoon
“Just wanted to thank you all so very much for making these boots! I have a 22 year old Belgian! He has had a hard time going on some of the rocky trails! Started doing some research on boots! Yours seemed to be just what we were looking for! Went out today and put them on him and WOW! He was a new horse! Took him for a walk and he had no problems with rocks! We loved them so much, we ordered a set for my wife’s Mustang! Again, thanks so much for making these wonderful boots! Here’s a picture of Big Hercules in his boots enjoying a pain-free afternoon!” – Rick Walker
7, 8, 9, 10