Big Foot Hoof Boots Draft Size Horse are built with the same durabilty and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, except for the larger hoof. The Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of our Cavallo Regular Boot:
Size 8 Fits a hoof measuring 6 1/2”- 6 3/4” (166 – 173 mm)
Size 10 Fits a hoof measuring 7 1/8″ – 7 1/2″ (182-189 mm)
BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal.
*BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 1/2 inch (12 mm).
Customers in the UK click here to view this product.
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available individually
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane
(TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
Just wanted to thank you all so very much for making these boots! I have a 22 year old Belgian! He has had a hard time going on some of the rocky trails! Started doing some research on boots! Yours seemed to be just what we were looking for! Went out today and put them on him and WOW! He was a new horse! Took him for a walk and he had no problems with rocks! We loved them so much, we ordered a set for my wife’s Mustang! Again, thanks so much for making these wonderful boots! Here’s a picture of Big Hercules in his boots enjoying a pain free afternoon! – Rick Walker
I love my Simple boots. I used them on a seven hour ride without any wraps going through some of the nastiest mud I have ever been through in my life. Plus, we love playing in the Chesapeake Bay in our Simple boots. Seeing is believing! Thanks for a great product!
Roberta Young, Virginia, USA
shari .... Ontario