Made from specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer, Cavallo’s Enhanced Protection Gel Pad gives your horse an extra layer of comfort only when he needs it.
Max Quantity Reached. In-Stock : 1467
Sold in Pairs
- Removable insole for greater comfort
- Easy to cut and fit to your horse’s boots
- For temporary use with Cavallo Simple boots
- Provides excellent shock absorption
- Minimizes fatigue
- Slightly tightens the fit of looser boots
- Sole, bar and frog stimulation
- An excellent addition to the protection of Cavallo Hoof boots. The Enhanced Protection Gel Pad is firm enough to allow hoof mechanism to work yet soft enough to add extra cushion for your horse’s hoofs.
I have used the simple boots on all three of my horses for the last 4 years. I run my horses barefoot, but when we go up into the tetons, I always boot them. There isn't anything we haven't experienced in our gorgeous mountains. We have been through deep rivers, sucky mid, slick ice and snow, smooth granite slabs, rocky trails and greasy, muddy slopes. We have never had a boot come off or had one wear sores on my horses feet. Out terrain is rough but incredibly breath taking. I'm 64 and depend on my horses to get me to and from these incredible mountains safely. Thanks Cavallo, for a boot that even a more seasoned (old) lady can get on and off with ease.
Lois, Washington State, USA
My granddaughter, Baillie Lombardo, has only been riding a few months. She is 10 years old and was so amazed that she could put her SIMPLE Hoof Boots on all by herself! We tried the Simple Boots on one of my Geldings last night and he was so happy and comfortable. He had never worn any kind of hoof protection before and it only took him a few minutes to get used to his new shoes. Thanks for such a GREAT product! Here is Baillie with Mr. Rajun Cajun and Baillie's own horse, Java Bean.
Debi Miller, Florida
Shipping within USA only. Outside the US click here