- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays
securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof
(needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock - so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Surefooted low-profile sole
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1000 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Narrower - 1/4” (5mm)
Please note that Simple and Sport use the same measuring chart. If your horse has an equal width and length, Simple may be more suitable for your horse. Sport may provide a better fit for a narrower hoof. Simple boots are made width and length equal while Sport is made 1/4" narrower than Simple.
NEW BOOT FITTING VIDEO!
Download your measuring chart!